recognised as a Leader! Enter the Audio Marketing Association's prestigeous
Audibles awards – awarded to the leaders in the European Audio marketing
field. Entries are welcome from AMA members and non-members alike.
The Audibles is the only competition that encourages and rewards creative
and marketing excellence among European Audio Marketing Companies. In sponsoring
the Audibles the AMA hopes to raise the
standards and profile of the audio marketing industry. An Audible Award is a
coveted symbol of industry leadership.
All entries are judged on their copy, voice, production quality, with special
emphasis placed on creativity and marketing effectiveness. The winning entrants
are announced at the AMA’s Gala Dinner at the AMA Get Together.
- Most Creative Script
- Most Effective Commercial Production (in-store or on-hold)
- Best Call Centre Audio
- Best Out-Take (to be judged at the Gala Dinner by the diners!)
- Entries must be received by the Deadline (see below)
- The Judges decision is final
- Each entrant can only submit one entry for each category
- Entrants must be based (domiciled) in Europe
- Entries must be in .MP3 format, and must be no longer than 4 minutes in duration
- Entries must be exact copies of ‘real productions’ that have
been played by end-users to the public* (i.e. should not have been created
especially as an award entry). Agency self-promotion, spec or demo productions
are ineligible. *Most Amusing Out-takes award excluded. *Best Call Centre
Production entries may be a montage of IVR prompts and in-queue productions
- The entrant must have rights to use the music, sound effects, and all other
audio elements in the entry.
- The entry must not have been entered for an Audible award before.
- The copy must have been written or commissioned by the entrant.
1st September - Entrants can begin uploading their entries
productions to www.TheAudibles.eu
19th October, Midnight - Entries will no longer be accepted,
and judging begins
Winners announced at the AMA
Gala Dinner Get Together.
- A panel of judges is comprised of professionals from the audio, creative
and/or marketing fields. They are asked to disclose any involvement with any
audio marketing provider.
- The judges are not provided with any information on the entrants.
- The judges are to listen to anonymous entries via the www.TheAudibles.eu
- The judges are to rate all entries on a scale of 1 to 10. As a guideline:
- 10 = excellent
- 5 = good
- 1 = poor
- The judges will name one winner and one runner-up. In the event of tie scores,
the chairman of the judges will have a casting vote.
Each entry is to be judged on a scale of 1 to 10 in categories 1 through 4.
To emphasize the importance of creativity and marketing effectiveness, the judges'
scores for categories 4 and 5 will be tripled. (90 points equals a perfect score.)
1. Copy - Presentation of information, calls to action, and
- if any - humour or characters; plus the overall effectiveness of the script.
2. Voice - Voice quality; interpretation of copy; "connection"
with the audience; is the voice type appropriate for the script, the client
and/or their industry?
3. Production Value - Recording; mixing; music editing; creative
choices; use of music, sound effects and/or special elements.
4. Overall Creativity - Is the concept original? Are the ideas
well executed by the production and voiceover talent? Is it intentionally funny
or does it effectively create a specific mood? Does the production "raise
the bar" and change your idea of what Audio Marketing can be?
5. Effectiveness as a Marketing Tool - Does the production
support the specific marketing goals as expressed by the entrant? Would the
production motivate you to buy or seek more information about the company or
its products? Does it support what you perceive to be the client's brand identity?
Does it help to differentiate the client's company? Would listeners to it consider
it a positive customer experience?
READY TO ENTER?
1. Register for access (click here to register).
2. Using the "Browse" button, upload your entry / entries to this
3. Click "Submit" when finished.
4 . Verify your entry information.
If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a registered entrant, please log-in below...
You will need to register as an entrant to get this username/password.
Forget your password?
(Note: cookies must be enabled on your browser.)